UPDATE AS OF 4/29/20: CalSpeed Closed Until Further Notice
In accordance with the latest San Bernardino County Health Order http://sbcovid19.com/resources/#health-officer-orders, CalSpeed shall remain closed until further notice. While we are anxiously awaiting guidance and/or a timeline to reopen, there has yet to be any specific details from the state or county. We are aware that other facilities around the country and state are reopening, however we must remain closed as a non-essential business in San Bernardino County.
Thanks for your patience during this challenging time and we hope to see you soon.
UPDATE AS OF 4/7/20: CalSpeed Closure Extended Through April
Per all indications from government officials and medical experts, CalSpeed will remain closed at least through the end of April. We hope to reschedule any missed arrive and drive events going forward, but won’t have a plan until we know the full scope of missed events. For information on cancelled or postponed club racing events, please contact Tri-C Karters or LAKC directly for guidance.
Stay safe and healthy during these trying times. We look forward to ‘going green’ as soon as possible.
CalSpeed’s closure has been extended through April 6 per the order of San Bernardino County (http://wp.sbcounty.gov/cao/countywire/?p=5523) As such, the Clinic, Sprint Series and TinMan on April 4 will be rescheduled. We will contact all registered drivers via email with further information.